Wednesday, May 16, 2007

all i can think is, 'i need to paint the chair white so it matches the desk.'


A ridiculous picture of the kiddo. I have no idea what is going on here. He has a new-found love for his Valentine Elmo. He insisted on bringing him to school today, and even got him out of his cubby to dance with him on the carpet during circle time. That makes a mommy proud! I have to say, though, that while I like Valentine Elmo (he says, "Elmo needs a hug, and then when you hug him he rewards you by giggling), he looks a little teensy bit creepy when the hearts in his eyes light up.
Got the results back from Stanford. Nothing earth-shattering, but helpful anyway.
Do you see that he has the nuk, and it is not night-night??? Oops.
On another note, I don't think I will be switching pre-schools. I decided that I am in love with his teacher, and if I moved him I would want it to be until Kindergarten. And I think we would lose too many valuable services doing that.
Plus, his teacher has really put up with a lot from us and is still energetic and kind and always available.


1 comment:

Jennie said...

Yes, you do need to paint the chair. If I were nearby, I would be there right now with old newspapers. And I'm glad you decided not to move him - she's making a big effort, and you would lose out on lots of help. LOVE YOU!