Saturday, May 12, 2007

best mom ever

Not me--my mom is the best mom ever! She not only babysat tonight at the last minute so that I could go to Comedy Sportz (hilarious), but she gave me money to go! I did butter her up this morning, though, by bringing her a magnetic Cubs can coozie and a Bagel Pack from Panera. The can coozie is so cool--it really hangs on your fridge (or riding mower??)! Of course I was a little teensy bit crabby at the Beaux Arts Festival........... It's all a give and take, right? So the punkin is having a sleepover with Oma and Opa, and I am in the apartment alone. Weird.

Can someone please save me from my allergies??? Punkin has even started imitating my "achoo, achoo, achoo!"

1 comment:

Emily said...

Pretty sure that you do have the best mom ever...and one who taught you how to be the best mom ever number 2!