Friday, May 4, 2007

Maybe it was the cowboy hat...........

My mom called and said, "Drop everything, we're going to a concert."
"But who's going to babysit?"
'Your dad. He doesn't know it yet, but he is."

Maybe it was the cowboy hat, or the energy of the concert, but I like Brad Paisley a lot more now than before I left for the concert. He's pretty hilarious and definitely a great performer. I especially enjoyed "I wanna check you for ticks" during which Kellie Pickler (American Idol) and Taylor Swift (amazing 17 year old singer/songwriter) came on stage in giant tick costumes.

On a completely different note, I really need a new vacuumn...vaccumn....small appliance used to suck up dirt and small particles of yuck from one's carpet. Any advice?

I killed my first spider of the spring. Roar.

My dad had fun babysitting. We brought him a slice of pecan pie as payment.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I have some vacuum advice. The Dyson is fantastic but so expensive. I got a little blue-and-white thing at Target for $15 two years ago that is awesome. And the little Bissel water-vacuum cleaner is good. E-mail me if you want to know more. LOVE YOU!