Saturday, May 26, 2007

mood killer

I gotta say, I really didn't mean to ruin the mood today at Victoria's Secret when Punkin and I came barreling in with our race car rental stroller and smoothies. I just wanted to buy some bra straps! I was the maid of honor in a wedding about a month ago (the one where I looked like a country music star), and I lost the straps for my $45 convertible bra. Brand new, bought just for the wedding convertible bra. I am now in love with this bra, and having spent almost 10% of my paycheck on it, I really wanted some new straps! So I'm sorry that my happily screaming two year old with a slobbery face interefered with your lingerie shopping, but that's what happens when you are only focused on lace and underwires--babies!

But then again, after seeing his adorable smile and hearing him politely ask, "More pease?" (while signing please), who wouldn't want one? Maybe they were going home to make a little punkin of their own! Good luck!

Speaking of adorableness--

He is walking a string. The hated string! He was even dragging it behind him in a circle like a dog chasing his tail! I tried to capture the moment, but I was too slow. Then, he walked right over to his cubbies, put the string and some beads away--with no prompting--and scurried off to bed to find his nuk. He even gave an enthusiastic, "ya!" when I asked if he wanted to go night-night. All in all, a good Saturday.

1 comment:

Laura said...

i want to be there to go shopping with you and to watch punkin walk his string!