Thursday, May 31, 2007

out of my comfort zone

I am currently pissing off at least one person, perhaps two, and I don't really mind. I never sit near people I don't know. I don't even sit near people I do know. There's that unwritten rule that there must be at least 3 feet of space between all parties. But I am at Panera (again), and I don't want to sit at a table. Some fool took the spot I always sit in--against a wall and very close to the soda machine) and this was my only option for a comfy booth seat. The lady to my right is probably blogging about me right now. There are so many people here with laptops. I feel so trendy. Too bad I look like a slob. =)

No Grey's tonight. No nothing. I may have to do something enriching, like read. Or go out to dinner with my mom. Whatever.

No comments: