Saturday, May 12, 2007

yes, my son has a pink purse

He just wants to be like mommy! He carried this purse around the living room for a good 10 minutes. And I showed him how to put the pretend wallet (full of sample credit cards I get in the mail ) and cell phone inside.

At school he went over and showed me the dollhouse. "House." Then he ran over to the bucket of people and said "duys!" (guys) and took them to the house. But you could tell he didn't know what to do next. So I showed him how to put the guy night-night on the bed. He thought that was pretty cool. I love to see the imaginative play even in the smallest amounts--even if I have to show him what to do. And I love that he loves purses!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

LOL, mine loves to play with his big sis's pink purses! And he adores the Disney princesses and will play dress up with his sister - he's Cinderella usually while she's Belle. It's a pretty hilarious sight. :)