Tuesday, June 19, 2007

break out the plastic cups and the bubbly!

Our head pastor just called and asked if I would be interested in putting together a quarterly 6-8 page newspaper for our church. So exciting! And they are going to pay me! I have been missing my Cornellian days, bonding with PageMaker and Photoshop till the wee hours of the morning. And who knows, maybe it will lead to something bigger?
In other news, Little Man is mostly normal again. And I have managed to avoid most of the symptoms of the plague. (Did I spell that right?) And I have much-needed respite for 2 hours this afternoon. Put that on top of the fact that I slept until 8am, and it's a darned good day around here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you know about auction ads
http://auctionads-number-one.blogspot.com

FXSmom said...

How exciting!! I did our church newsletter for 5 years and I loved every minute of it. I miss doing it so much.