Saturday, June 23, 2007

per request, pictures of moi

But first, pictures of my main squeeze. The party was very fun. All of my aunts on my dad's side were there, and there was plenty of wine-in-a-box to go around. Little Man had lots of fun terrozing his older cousin (4) and playing outside.


Taking after one of his namesakes (he was named after both of my grandpas) in this picture. A natural player--not playa. There will be none of that.

I have no idea why he is so obsessed with our TV stand. Usually I tell him to get off of the shelf right away (it is glass), but I really needed this picture!

And now, as promised, pictures of me! I don't have very many. There's no one here to take them of both of us together, and when there is someone else around I never think of it. I need to work on that. Anyway, random pictures from the past 2 and 1/2 years.
Me, no bangs and short hair. I am smiling because Sarah and The Other Lion are standing in front of me!!!!!!!!!!!! They came to visit for Punkin's baptism.



Me, as a country music star (or a bridesmaid). Loved having curly hair for a day.
Me, with a country music star. Very fun concert, and they handed out smores at the door!


Me, with a sedated toddler at Monterey Pier in Monterey, CA when we went to the study at Stanford. That was the day he ate 3 hamburgers, and order of fries, 2 boxes of raisins, and a handful of crackers.
Personality shot. I love how we both think that we are being cute and clever, but not looking at the camera or each other.
I think I was at the end of my eighth month with Punkin in this picture. I love pregnant bellies!
My favorite preggo shirt. A girl has to love some pink. Night!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Great pictures! Soooo cute.

Kristiem10@gmail.com said...

You're so cute! I showed Eric (my husband) your blog without saying anything, and he said, "That boy looks like Blakey." Then I showed him the post about the boys looking a bit alike, and I mentioned that your little guy has Fragile X, too, and he was like, "What are the odds?" Pretty good when you Google "Fragile X blog" lol.

Haley-O said...

You are SO PRETTY, Erika! SO! And, that picture on the TV stand is PRESHUS!!!!