Wednesday, July 11, 2007

and now.....pictures with captions, because my brain hurts

"She keeps promising a haircut, but it just gets longer and longer."
"It's practically blowing in the breeze."
"I'm cute and I know it."
"I love you, and I want to look at you, but I just can't."
"Seriously, it's too much."
"I will not make eye contact. Not even for the blog."

"I don't care what you think."
"Dude, why is this here?"
"WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Curvy slide!"
"I almost looked at you. So sneaky."
"What? I told you, not even for the blog!"


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the best and cutest ever. And so is your mommy.

Love,
Your Oma

Andrea said...

What a cutie! He looks like you so much, I think. We need to get together sometime soon. If only you lived closer :)
Love you.

Jennie said...

What a handsome man.

Kristiem10 said...

Aww, he's so cute! Can I have him? Just kidding. Wish we could get together though, where do you live, anyway? We're in Ohio.

FXSmom said...

lmao...that was too cute!!

Leanne said...

Oh, he is sooooo stinkin' cute!!!!