4. Lion's BF saved the day. He told me to look online for free publishing software to make the church newsletter. It never would have occurred to me. Hooray! I found something, and it's remarkably easy to use. Now let's hope I can get the actual text and pictures together in the next week and a half. I'm sure it will all come together at the last minute. Just like college newspaper days.
5. "Down!" Our new game. One of his respite workers taught him how to play football back in the spring. Basically we run around the apartment and land on the couch, bed, or lazy boy, and say "touchdown!" and Little Man just LAUGHS.
6. My cable and internet bill arrived the other day. $128.00. EEEKKKK! Last month it was $86. Still yikes, but that was a $45 jump! So I got rid of my digital cable, which I never really use anyway, and just have expanded cable and the internet. That only brought it down to $105 with tax. So now I am trying to decide what to do to lower it more. I am interested in wireless, but I'm afraid it won't be as fast or that I won't get a strong signal because I'm in a brick building. But it's only $30 a month, versus $45. Hmmm. If I do anything with the cable, I will just get rid of it altogether. Because basic cable doesn't include E! or Bravo. But anyway, the real reason I brought this up. When I cancelled the digital channels, I had to return the remote and the box. Now I don't have a remote. And I'm getting a new TV soon, so I don't want to go buy a universal one. But in the meantime I have to actually GET UP or sit directly in front of the television and flip through channels. And the TV is programmed in a way where I don't get half the channels. I've heard bad things about Dish. Any ideas?
7. Lindsey Flipping Lohan. We are so tired of you. But it's all the media. They scoop it up, chew and chew and chew and chew, and spit it out. And we gladly eat it up.
8. I love the animated Frosted Mini Wheat in the commercials. He is so cute! He should have his own show.
9. My parents got an amazing iMac. One of those with the 17" flatscreen. You know, looks like a picture frame. I am so jealous. And my dad got a free iPod Nano with it. He's been jealous of my mom's iPod Shuffle for months now. By the way, can you believe how little those things are??? It's like the size of a quarter. Crazy.
10. I think I need to go clean something.