Saturday, July 21, 2007

little known facts about those you know

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANY ONE? Nope
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Couple weeks ago
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes. I am picky about this--it has to look just right!
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Salami
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, the beautiful and brilliant PUNKIN!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF? If I were very patient, yes.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I'm not good at sarcasm unless I am writing or have been drinking. And I miss it a lot when people are talking to me.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Got those puppies out when I turned 17. Ask me about the golfball incident.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? It's not the jumping or the heights--it's the idea of being flung around and destroying my back that makes me say no.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Lucky Charms with milk, Captain Crunch without.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I usually wear flip flops unless it is snowing.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? yes
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Oreo Cookie Shake from Whiteys.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Usually their hair.
15. RED OR PINK? pink pink pink!!!!!
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? Procrastination
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Lion
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THIS ON THEIR BLOG? Sure!
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans and no shoes.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? canteloupe from the farmer's market
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the heartbeat cd
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? carnation pink, but macaroni and cheese is a fabulous one as well
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? when the seasons change
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Oma
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? duh!
26. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? basketball
27. HAIR COLOR? blonde
28. EYE COLOR? blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, but I need glasses
30. FAVORITE FOOD? I can always eat pizza--thin crust
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? for sure happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Evan Almighty
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? A blue and tan swirly thing
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer is nice cause the sunshine, but the heat makes me sick. I guess summer, though, because it's less work to leave the house with Punkin.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs. But I have been getting so many kisses from Punkin this week, and I love it!
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? brownies, hold the nuts please, or white cake with white frosting
37. MOST LIKELY TO COMMENT? Laura cause I finally did it!
38. LEAST LIKELY TO COMMENT? James cause he's been reading since day one and has yet to say anything
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Goodnight Moon (j/k--I'm not reading anything)
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? 3-2-1 (3 contacts a day, 2 shows a week, 1 recruit a month--it's a PChef thing)
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? after Toy Story, nothing
42. FAVORITE SOUND? "Mom!"
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Germany
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? writing. definitely NOT singing.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Memphis, TN
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO READING? everyones!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

MEMPHIS?!?! I had no idea!!

Wendy said...

I was surprised by the Memphis thing too!