Monday, July 2, 2007

not exactly what i had in mind

As you can see, I went ahead and bought the Little People house. It's pretty awesome, and Little Man likes it. But I think he had it confused with a shape sorter earlier today. =) But the Veggie Castle may still end up in our living room.

Pretty uneventful day. Went swimming at Oma and Opa's. He HUGGED his TEACHER! And he was trying to hug all of the other kids. Not sure if they reciprocated, but that is a big deal in his social world.

I'm sleepy. I wish the obnoxious curly-haired 20-something on Age of Love would have gone home. She is seriously BUGGING me. Night.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I watched a little piece of it on MUTE, and I couldn't even stand to SEE the girls fluffing and preening and squealing, even if I couldn't HEAR them. Watched Gene Simmons' Family Jewels instead.

Kristiem10 said...

He is so darn cute!!! I love how he uses it like a shape sorter. I swear, I can totally see my kids doing that at one point.