Sunday, July 1, 2007

uumm.....

I gave Punkin an apple without slicing it up or anything. I think the hardness is good for his oral needs, and he can totally handle it. Anyway, I just looked over and the entire apple is gone--including the core. I guess I'll be changing a lot of diapers today and tomorrow. I think maybe I need to buy a corer. Just to be safe.
I'm so relieved that the Little Einsteins were able to fly Rocket adagio and wake up the sleeping Princess Bassoon by playing her happy song on their trumpet before all of the purple pebbles fell to the bottom of the hourglass. That was a tense couple of minutes.
Now Mickey, Donald, and Pluto are trying to get Booboo Chicken back from the giant after Donald traded him (the chicken) for some magic beans. Impulse shopping = lots of regret. It's a hard lesson, Donald.
I think we need to play outside today.

5 comments:

Kristiem10 said...

lol. Sounds like us. So, didn't they give the giant a teddy bear so he wouldn't get lonely?

the other lion said...

YES! That's the only way he would give the chicken back. Cause he wanted something to cuddle with.

Linda said...

Don't worry about the apple - a LOT of kids (and grownups) eat it all. There's no law that says they can't!!!! And quite obviously, he liked it!

Jennie said...

I read this to the honey and we laughed out loud. The mental image is hilarious.

Leanne said...

My brother(also FX)eats the whole apple too sometimes. He's also been known to eat chicken(yeah, including the bones). Yikes!
And frozen raw hamburger meat. bleah...

Oh, and my little man loves Little Einsteins and MM Clubhouse too. We get in the van and pat, pat, pat everytime we go anywhere. :-) Mostly he just loves the movie "Cars", though. He's watched, oh probably 1000 times. Perserveration ya think?