Thursday, August 2, 2007

bring on the swimming pool and the sunshine

I will not sit in that baby chair. Noooo. Uh uh. That is a blue baby chair with baby straps and I refuse to even go near it. It's bad enough you're trying to feed me chicken and vegetables, but top that with the insufferable booster seat? I shall scream and cry and say, "No. No. No." and refuse to even drink my milk or eat peaches even though they are my favorite.
As you can see, Little Man won the fight. The booster seat is retired, because technically he's tall enough and doesn't really need it. But look--he's just like a big kid! No special accessories, just dinner! Isn't he cute?
My brain hurts too much to blog. I had things to write about, but I can't remember them. It's a good thing we're going on vacation tomorrow. HOORAY! We're going to see my grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and sister. I'm expecting lots of eating and swimming and wine consumption. And I can't wait to see Little Man with my cousin, 23 FX. I think they will be fighting over the TV.

4 comments:

Jennie said...

HAVE A WONDERFUL VACATION!!! I love you!

FXSmom said...

Too cool!! Have a good time :)

Kristiem10 said...

What a big boy! I have great trip!

Haley-O said...

Have a great VACAY, Er!
Just be happy your little guy EATS! It's always a struggle with the monkey! Unless it's cookies.... But congrats on the big-boy chair! That IS exciting! :)