Wednesday, October 17, 2007

EEEK!

You sneaky little over-achievers. (I am going to see a bunch of college friends tomorrow. TOMORROW! As in after I wake up in the morning!) Anyway, they are sneaky because they're profiled on Cornell's website looking all cute and sounding all smart and successful. Never even mentioned it. =)

I gotta go. Need to switch the laundry, get the oil changed, eat dinner with Oma and Opa, pick up the laundry, pack for Punkin (staying with Oma & Opa God bless their hearts), and pack for me. Then tomorrow............oi!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I AM SO EXCITED!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you are getting away!! Have fun! Stay safe.
Love you, Aunt Patty

Kristiem10 said...

Sounds wonderful! Have fun!

Andrea said...

Are you going to Cornell? Have fun. I still miss you...

the other lion said...

I am going to LizB's wedding!

Andrea said...

HOw very exciting. I guess I knew she was getting married just not when. Have fun. Say HI