Saturday, October 20, 2007

Oma Speaking

Erika is at her friend's wedding, so I thought I would fill you in on the little man's adventures. The first night I was awakened to screams (his nuk and ducky were lost) at 3:4 5 . But after 1/2 hour of cuddling and rocking, he went back to sleep. I took awhile to reach that state because Opa was snoring. The cuddling made up for the rude awakening, since he never cuddles with me.

He didn't like my supper, but Opa saved the day by making a hot dog for him. He went to bed on his own (yeah!) but woke at 12:20 saying "Up?" Again more cuddling (yeah!) and nothing until 6:30 this morning.

I don't know what today has in store for us, maybe a visit to the park. Have a great Saturday.

Oma

1 comment:

Kristiem10 said...

Erika is blessed to have such a good mom as you. It is sweet of you and Opa to take care of Punkin. Happy Saturday to you!