Monday, November 19, 2007

*pats self on back*

Blogging from Punkin's chair. It's the black and white chair that he has claimed for his own and which I am only allowed to sit in when he is asleep. I suppose, though, that doesn't really mean I'm allowed. It just means I'm sitting there and he isn't around to tell me, "No. Off." But I digress. The point: no wires! And more importantly than the no wires--I DID IT MYSELF. I got the new modem. I hooked up the cable splitter thingy and installed the router, which was no easy task letmetellyou. Because I have the oh-so-everly-delightful Windows Vista. It really is just like the commercials with the Mac Guy and the PC Guy. I couldn't use the easy start-up, installs it for you in 5 minutes or less, cd. I had to trudge through the user's manual filled with acronyms and computer terms and "If this big computer word, then this acronym. But be careful, because, 'If this acronym, then this big computer term, then you and your machine will self-destruct.'" Oi. But if I wanted to, I could watch Grey's Anatomy reruns online in MY BED. Sooooooooooo worth it.

5 comments:

Kristiem10 said...

You are awesome! I am truly impressed. And I am glad you are back, all regular-like.

Andrea said...

I LOVE wireless. It is great and fast and fun and and and... and I love how Punkin claims a chair. That is just great. LOVE

Jennie said...

leeleeleelellelleeeeee! Hooray for E-Bear! You have much more patience and fortitude than I.

Laura said...

You are a BRILLIANT GENIUS. I could not have done that!

FXSmom said...

WTG girl!! Now I need to get wireless...lol