Friday, December 14, 2007

" Nigh-Night Meh-Mo"
"Nan-nee? Some?" He found the M&Ms and how to reach them.
"Nan-nee? Nan-nee? Ya."
***Forgot to mention that we came home yesterday morning from school because Punkin threw up and had a temperature. Well, his teacher and I decided later that he threw up on purpose because he didn't like having the new associate in his room. And his temp, around 99, was probably due to being upset since it disappeared as soon as we got home. He's still gagging himself a lot. Three times yesterday when the respite worker was here and then a couple times for me today. I think he'll be doing it more at school now seeing as how he got out of class and got to watch Barney in the nurse's office with one of the teachers.

3 comments:

Maddy said...

He's a keeper!
Best wishes

Can anyone explain the extra box that seems to have mysteriously appeared on blogger comments? Something with an update thingy?

This is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"until blogger comments get themselves sorted out.

FXSmom said...

I must say that diaper pictures are the bomb. Nothing is cuter than a naked kid in a diaper

Kristiem10 said...

He looks sooo much like Blake to me. I like nan-nee, too.