Thursday, January 31, 2008

kid in a bucket, again


Wish I could say something exciting happened today, but it would be a lie. Little Man woke up at 2am with a fever, and I don't think either of us really ever got back to sleep. So we spent most of the day waking up, or at least I did. And no, he did not take a long nap -- 45 minutes at 8am. But the long snuggle in his super-soft Little Man bathrobe after his bath totally melted my heart and almost made me want him to stay up longer. Almost. Happy Friday!

5 comments:

SB said...

he looks so sweet sitting in the bucket. Hope he's feeling better and you both get some sleep...

Maddy said...

Nothing like squishing yourself into a small spot to make everything feel o.k. again.
Best wishes and hopefully a fever free weekend!

Sarah said...

i hope he feels better. love!

FXSmom said...

He's going to grow up to be a boat captain...lol :) He is soo adorable

Punkin's Oma said...

How much longer will he be able to do that?! He is over 38 in. tall! I guess bigger buckets may be necessary. :)

PS: He was sooo cute at the prayer breakfast.

Love ya,
Mom