Monday, January 28, 2008

meme i stole from kristie

MOUTHOLOGY

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Culvers, but I do love Sonic's slushies.
Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Thunder Bay Grille
Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? 20%
Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? pizza
Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice? Pepperoni is good. Extra cheese is great. Easy on the sauce
Q. What do you like to put on your toast? Butter or jelly

TECHNOLOGY

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer? Punkin with "DA FIGHDER!"
Q. How many televisions are in your house? One in the living room, one in the closet.

BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right
Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Tonsils at age 17 and gall bladder at age 22
Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted? Punkin
Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Yes, during my heinous head cold and accidental overdose of anti-depressants (my doc upped my dose and it was too high). I went to the bathroom at 5am to get Ibuorofen and woke up on the floor with a nasty headache.

BULLSHITOLOGY (If you'll excuse the term.)

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Nope.
Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Kristie already took Barbara Manatee, so I guess I'd settle for Jenny from the Block
Q. What color do you think looks best on you? I'd love to get my "colors" done. Do people still do that? I love all things pink, but apparently other people enjoy my purple sweater.
Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? A bead in like 4th grade, which is admittedly too late to be swallowing non-food items.
Q. Have you ever saved some one’s life? No
Q. Has someone ever saved yours? The doctors and nurses when I was born blue from not breathing. I was the only 9 pound 21 inch baby in ICU.

DAREOLOGY

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Sure
Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? My first instinct is like, "Sure! Cha-ching!" but then I think I would look at my hand for the rest of my life knowing I sold out a chunk of my body for money. Now if it was a desperate situation where Punkin needed life-saving surgery, oh yes. Bring it on. I guess I am also assuming there would be anesthesia....
Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000? Hmm, probably not.
Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? Nobody wants to see that.
Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Sure, and then I would barf.

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket? I can't stand putting things in my pockets.
Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? Yes, Kristie, it is an excellent way to spend an evening. "Eat the food, Tina! Gosh!"
Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower? Sit? In the shower? I though the point was to stand.
Q: Could you live with roommates? Only Lion or Sarah.
Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Sadly, one. And they are pretty ugly.
Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops? I got a speeding ticket about 2 years ago.
Q: What do you want to be when you grow up? I have no clue.

LASTOLOGY

Q: Last friend you talked to? Jennie
Q: Last person who called you? Oma
Q: Last person you saw? Punkin

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number? 8
Q. Season? The three days of spring we get every year. I love the way it smells.

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Mood? Sleepy. I also found a "festive" mood on Facebook, which is totally cute. So festive.
Q: Listening to? Some ridiculous teenager on Make Me a Supermodel talk about how his necklace is too heavy.
Q: Watching? Make Me a Supermodel
Q: Worrying about? Having to take Punkin to the sleep clinic. Can you say electrodes on his head?

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning? Work.
Q: What can you not wait to do? Curl up with my blanket.
Q: What’s the last movie you saw? Curious George
Q: Do you smile often? Yes. Even when I don't want to.
Q: Are you a friendly person? Yes. Sometimes I don't talk enough and sometimes I talk too much. Where is the happy medium???

Now everybody else needs to do it!

4 comments:

Kristiem10 said...

You really love Culvers?! Man, I wish we lived close to each other. And the pizza!

SB said...

if I get done with my MAJOR project (that I have procrastinated forever) done today, I, too,will do the meme...but mine will be VERY boring. *I* am boring.

:)

FXSmom said...

wanna know how blonde I am. I was sitting here trying to figure out how you watched the tv in the closet...lol. Then it dawned on me that it is stored there...DUH

the other lion said...

I almost put another sentence in there to explain about the closet tv. So funny!