Sunday, February 24, 2008

aww, shucks!

Thanks, Maddy! I think you're pretty excellent, too! And in light of my last post on detective work, I would like to say that you are a most excellent detective in your house. I want to pass this on, but I think it will be a listing of all the blogs listed along the left side of the screen! Like Kristie, Haley-O (for her crazy cat pictures--hers is the first blog I read in the morning), Jennie, Lion (because everything she writes is so easy to read -- not in a 3rd grade reading level way, but in a smooth and captivating kind of way), and this one I've recently found -- Basically FX.
Punkin just fell asleep on the chair watching Ratitoule. An award and an easy nap--not bad for what are usually stressful, napless Sundays!

2 comments:

FXSmom said...

WTG on the award :)

Haley-O said...

Thank you! What an honour coming from you...! :) Just for that, I'm putting up some CARAZAY cat pics tonight! ;)