In even better news, I learned a few things this week.
- When the red light on your dashboard turns on, it means you might actually need to buy more gas right away.
- God happily sends His angels to push your car across the street (at the top of a hill) when it is near death due to lack of fuel. And he makes sure that the street is across from the school where your mom teaches.
- It is a cruel irony that the woman who eats nothing but chicken gave birth to the child who eats only beef.
- It is imperative to take a Prilosec (thank you, Lola) after eating a tortilla chip covered in tabasco sauce (on a dare) to avoid a regretful morning-after belly ache.
- My friend Sarah is technically from the future. When she calls me from New Zealand, it is the next day there. Trippy.
- The likelihood that the streets will be terribly icy or that it will be generally bllizzard-like outside is directly proportional to whether or not I have respite scheduled.
Also, I finished my taxes during the Super Bowl and am ready to pay some bills. Whoo-hoo!