Sunday, February 3, 2008

picture meme

1) Answer the questions below
2) Take each answer and type it into Photobucket
3) Take a picture from the first page of results copy the html code.
4) You can’t copy the persons answers who posted this before you. *
Got this from Whitterer On Autism.

The age you will be on your next birthday:
@@@

A place you would like to travel:
Germany

Your favorite place:
home

Your favorite object:
Blanket

My favorite food:
pizza

My favorite animal:
lion

My favorite color:
Photobucket

The place I was born:
Memphis, Tennessee

The place you live:
IOWA

The name of your pet:
(The pet my mom wouldn't let me get when we moved to a real city. Kind of a running joke, will share another day.)
Fluffy

(The pet I had when we lived in the country.)
midnight

Your nickname:
lion

A bad habit:
mountain dew

*Except Lion, who has the same nickname as me.

3 comments:

Maddy said...

Well there you go - wasn't that fun to do and fun to read? Wasn't as difficult as I thought, right? Didn't even get close to my pain threshold!
Cheers

Kristiem10 said...

Nice. I did this one on my blog a long time ago. It is not the exact same thing, but similar. Here's my link:
http://lifewithmyxmen.blogspot.com/2007/12/so-i-found-this-fun-meme-at-butterfly.html

huffy said...

I love this post!