Saturday, February 16, 2008

rain, freezing rain, sleet, and snow this weekend -- again

As Jennie would say, I am trying to be such a good grown-up. I received my tax refund and promptly paid bills. This means that aside from my student loans, I am completely debt free! I say trying to be a good grown-up because three things need to happen before I consider myself an actual grown-up: 1) Pay my own car insurance, 2) Pay my own cell phone bill, and 3) Exchange the twin-size bed for a queen-size.

I want to write more, but it has been a long day. Punkin had four major meltdowns and no nap. I want to write about how parents are detectives, about the frustration of our little ones not being able to communicate, and about little moments of joy amongst it all. But I am SLEEPY. The twin bed is calling . . . .

1 comment:

Jennie said...

EEEEE!!! I am so proud of you! You are a GREAT grownup. It always feels amazing to get those things off your shoulders, and your little man is certainly someone to be proud of. (Bad grammar again). MUAH!