Saturday, March 15, 2008

happy national scrapbooking day!

I love that: Punkin has the best ideas. I put him down for a nap at 12:30. And then we both woke up at 3:45 when he found me on the couch with a very cheery, "HI!"
I love more: That he still went to bed on time.

I love: Sensory time. I've been exposing him to shaving cream in the bathtub. I've been thrown up on by kids trying to play in shaving cream, so while I didn't expect him to get sick, I wasn't about to take any chances. Plus, I'm not about to allow him to cover my kitchen in that stuff. Over the past few weeks he's made a lot of progress. Now he let's me help him take it out of my hands and lets me put it in his. Next step: modeling sand and kush balls.
I hate: The smell of regular shaving cream. I have to get the fruity, girly kind.
I think it's arbitrary and sexist that: The good smelling kind costs double the "male" version.

I love: That Punkin says, "Ba bu duh ba da tars [cars]. Monna, pay [play]?"
I don't love: That it's been kind of a lonely, funky-mood day around here even though I can't find anything legitimately wrong.

EWWW: Spiders. Spiders. There's a big, hairy spider on tv. I was about to go to bed, but now I need to replace the spider images with happy ones. Blech. Double blech.

No comments: