Thursday, March 13, 2008

is it spring yet?

He didn't fall asleep until 9:15. Then at precisely the same time I snuggled into bed and began to relax, he started crying. And continued to cry for two hours. Now it is 6:09am and I have to go wake him up! I don't think we're going to get a glowing report from school today. =)

And, I'm totally craving a strawberry (no frosting) pop tart. Mmmmm.

AND, I went to the gym yesterday. And my body and my brain are both wishing I could go back today. AND, I like the word and.

2 comments:

FXSmom said...

I think we may have some of those poptarts in the cupboard. You can come on down to get one if ya wanna ;-)

Anonymous said...

I was thinking spring last night, too! Made a strawberry/peach shortcake for life group! The strawberries were perfect (the peaches left a little to be desired) but that combined with 45 degree temps made it a "spring is near" kind of day!

Aunt EM