Sunday, March 30, 2008

a list, because i can't seem to connect any of my ideas

I love: Weddings! A friend/sorority sister from college got married yesterday, and I had a blast seeing some old friends and making some new ones. We laughed, we shook our booties, and I could not stop talking about Mr. Punkin.
I appreciate: Parents who babysit!
I hate: Driving.


I love: Finding new things to love, like Crown Royal or Seagrams and 7-Up. Mmmm.
I strongly encourage: Moderation, which I executed flawlessly at aforementioned wedding.


I love: New swingsets from Oma and Opa! We are rather spoiled, I think. =) It has swings, a glider, a slide, and a trampoline! A trampoline! It is so fun.
I don't understand why: Punkin did not learn from the first time he ran directly into the support bar across one end of the swingset. Yes, I said first time. He ran into it three times and avoided it by a narrow margin twice. Dork! =)

I am super glad that: American men do not wear tight pants.
I can't wait: For sunny days and no coats. The coat thing is a big issue around here. A cause of many mini-meltdowns. All I ask is he wear it -- doesn't even have to be zipped. Apparently, I am far too demanding. Silly Muddah, wanting her Little man to be safe and warm.
Okay: The tight pants thing is acceptable if you are French and riding a motorcycle with Lauren from The Hills.

2 comments:

Kristiem10 said...

lol, love the list.

Sounds like it was a great wedding. What a great gift! A swingset with a trampoline?! You'll have to post pictures.

Anonymous said...

So great to see you my dear! Loved your hugs. Too bad I was busy schmoozing with all my guests to spend all my time with you guys. But you looked gorgeous, my dear!