Tuesday, March 25, 2008

what's on your ipod?

I am totally distracted right now because I'm listening to all of the songs I downloaded onto my old computer in college, back when sharing mp3s was friendly and legal, on my new iPod Shuffle courtesy of the Easter Bunny (aka: Oma and Opa). I have some good stuff and some huh? stuff. And now I want more! Here are some:

Teach Your Children (Crosby, Stills, and Nash)
Rainy Day Women (Bob Dylan -- best concert ever was him and Paul Simon)
I Think I'm In Love (Jessica Simpson -- for it's fantastic eighties vibe)
Kung Fu Fighting (because it makes me laugh)
Wonderful Tonight (Eric Clapton)
Friends in Low Places (Garth Brooks)
Joy to the World (Three Dog Night -- cause it reminds me of the movie 28 Days, which I love.)
Dust on the Bottle (David Lee Murphy)
Who I Am (Jessica Andrews)
I Think She Likes Me (Billy Gillman -- Remember him? He was like 12)
I Think We're Alone Now (Remember the Full House episode with this song???)
Manic Monday
Total Eclipse of the Heart
Walkin' In Memphis (Mark Cohn)
Long Black Veil, Live Version (Dave Matthews Band)
Hook (Blues Traveler)
Am I the Only One (Dixie Chicks -- Loved their concert, thank you big sister.)
Save Tonight (Eagle Eye Cherry)
Fortunate Son (Creedence Clearwater Revival)
Respect (Aretha Franklin -- good concert)

And there may also be some Destiny's Child and Jewel songs....because I was once a Jewel freak.


Okay, fine! I admit it. (Cough) Clarence Carter (cough) Strokin' (cough).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO!! That is sooo wrong. You hussy;}

Oma

Anonymous said...

You have given me some great ideas of what to put on mine!

Right now....Dylan, some stuff from the Forrest Gump soundtrack =), etc.....and songs I'm testing out for youth group!

Most importantly....NPR podcasts!