Thursday, May 1, 2008

computer. broken. maybe hardware. maybe software. definitely need a new battery. at oma and opa's. using their mac G3 that will likely never break. so beautiful and white and not broken.

sinuses are revolting against the changing seasons.

there'd better be beer somewhere in my day tomorrow.

but in an effort to remain nauseatingly optimistic, i SO got paid a day early. thursday would feel like the new friday, except there's no vegging on the couch to the sounds of mickey mouse clubhouse tomorrow morning.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

I have felt the urge to snort beer or maybe stick Hall's cough drops up my nose, just to try to clear all the allergy snot!

Kristiem10 said...

That sucks. I hope you get it straightened out soon. My allergies are not great now either. You need a neti pot. Gross, but effective.

FXSmom said...

i miss you :(. get your 'puter back