Sunday, May 11, 2008

i'm back!

KISSES! That's drool on his chin.
Just like Oma. He proceeded to get out her moose and curling iron.
Pre-haircut. Such a stud! And yes, he put it on all by himself. And no, I didn't encourage it. I just snapped a photo. Hanging out at the tractor museum with Opa and our "FRIENDS!" as Punkin exclaimed every time he saw my Aunt and cousins who came to visit for the weekend. He still asks for them.

They were handing them out for FREE! This is the same night Punkin ate chicken nuggets!
So, I got a new laptop. It's a HP. Gorgeousness. Great deal at the Best Buy. And it has a webcam, which I have no idea how to use.
And I missed my blogiversary! Happy one year blog birthday to me!
I have a lot to do to set up my computer, so that's all for now. Just wanted to share a few highlights.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Happy Mother's Day!

Loved you first :0

Mom

Jennie said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!!! You have one that matches mine? Call me on the land line and I'll tell you how to do the webcam. Then we can web chat back and forth. Yaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK!!!!!! I've really missed your blogs.
Love, Aunt Patty

FXSmom said...

Yeah!! Woohoo! Party!! I am soooo glad u r back, feeling better, and have awesome pics to share. I missed ya :)

Kristiem10 said...

Woo hoo! I am so glad you're back! I missed you.