Tuesday, May 20, 2008

the last few days, in pictures

G.G's 75th birthday party! CHEESE!
Auntie spoils Muddah with a toe makeover.
I don't think it even needs a caption.
Jerk at the sunglass store said mine was the only pair.



Auntie puts money in a machine he didn't know moved.


After we landed the spaceshuttle, we went for Mexican food. Punkin seems to be a little angry with his Oma lately. Some repressed inner turmoil that results in him throwing his glass of water across the table at her. Good thing he's cute.

5 comments:

Kristiem10 said...

Love that last picture. He is so cute! And that pic of you in the car is priceless.

FXSmom said...

You have to share...what is the color of the nail polish. Too cute.

Sarah said...

i love that photo of you in your car.

haaa-larious!

Laura said...

The world isn't ready for THIS much cuteness, either!!

Sueblimely said...

You have some wonderful photos of your son here. I am going to be very forward and ask you if you would be willing to let me use one or two images for the new Fragile X Association Australia website that I am in the process of creating. I need images to create portrait thumbnail size images and some larger size for the pages. If you are willing to help out you can contact me via my blog. No names will be used and older photos would be fine if you prefer.