Thursday, August 28, 2008

God is Good

(and so is my family)

I AM MOVING FOR HEAVEN'S SAKES. Yesterday I was feeling super delflated because creepy guy caught us right when we were coming out to the car and talked my ear off about his new kitten and how HE TURNED THE BURNER ON when she sat on the stove and Punkin wasn't even afraid of him anymore because he's seen him so often and he practically ran after him and I thought, "Oh, no no no nononono." But now the way has been made and I am going to tell him I'm moving to Florida. Definitely Florida. To live with the crocodiles. Hmm. Maybe not crocodiles. He once brought over his scorpion lighter to show me, so he might be into scaly things, too.

Also, PUNKIN is BRILLIANT!

I asked him all about lunch today. When he ate watermelon!!!! He does not eat watermelon at home. Turkey. NO NOT! NO WANIT. NO. Anyway, I asked him what he drank and he said, "I [something something] mulk." And when I ask him what he did at school he says, "Play." And I ask him what he played with and he says, "I play toys."

Okay, Oma's here. Hooray for Oma.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hooray for Punkin, hooray for Oma, hooray for MOVING!!

Jennie said...

Let me know if you want me to come help you move. Or play with the child. We can bond over ketchup and Barbie feet.

Bethany said...

Awesome! I love it when my boys talk about what they did while I was away.