Tuesday, August 5, 2008

prayers, lots of prayers

clothes laid out for tomorrow -- check

shirt to change into for interview on hanger -- check

bag with purse and touch up items packed -- check

opa picking up punkin from school -- check

directions from work to interview in aforementioned bag -- check

anxiety level skyrocketing --check

confidence in my ability to do a good job in between wild bouts of anxiety over driving to a new place and trying to impress new people -- check

trust in God that He has a plan -- check

5 comments:

Landon Andrew said...

I will say a little prayer for you! Keep us posted!

Kristiem10 said...

Praying for you today!

Anonymous said...

You are in my prayers!!
Love you, Aunt Patty

FXSmom said...

My heart goes out to you. Good luck today and let us know how it goes.

Jennie said...

I have been saying them since last night! Break a leg!