Saturday, August 2, 2008

sunny side up

Just in case you thought things were going all too swimmingly around here with regards to the potty, I'll have you know that 10 minutes after my last post, I was cleaning poop off of the bottom of Mr. Punkin's little Cars table.

And he threw up in the car. All. Over. The. Car. (probably from his reflux)

It will be a miracle if I don't get sick in the next week.

The up side? I also had to clean poop off of one of the couch cushions. My grandparents gave me their little couch not long after I moved in. I always knew it had a slipcover, but I never paid much attention to what was underneath the slip cover. So when I took it off one of the cushions today it piqued my interest. Long story short, a very nice cream colored couch was hiding underneath the reddish cover. I love red couches, but it just never matched my other furniture. But this looks great. Just needs a small amount of TLC. I kinda feel like it's brand new. So, Mr. Punkin, thank you for being ridiculous about your dirty diaper today. But maybe this can be the last time?

No comments: