Thursday, August 7, 2008

why i am nearly 100 percent grown up

Besides the fact that I have given birth to a 9 pound baby, raised him for 3 and 1/2 years, lived in my own apartment for 2 and 1/2 years, worked the same full time job for 4 years, and now am the proud of owner of a big girl bed, i am now 90% real adult. On the eve of my 26th birthday, I finally bought car and renters insurance. Oma and Opa should have a drink with tonight with the money they are saving. =) What's the final 10% you ask? My own cell phone plan.

7 comments:

Jennie said...

HA!!!! You are the awesomest nearly-grownup in the world. Happy birthday!

FXSmom said...

roflmao

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

But aren't cell phone plans better when you know you can call mom or sis any time and not use ANY minutes?!!!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday! Congrats on your grown-up-dom!

d. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Kristiem10 said...

Happy Birthday Erika!!!

Kristiem10 said...

Oh, and I am 32 and I am on my parents' cell phone plan.