Saturday, September 6, 2008

saying my prayers

Oma told me so. She didn't actually come out and say it, she just gave me the look and I broke down and said, "Okay! Okay! You told me so! I'm sorry!" She made me go look at an apartment that I thought would be totally awful and it was PERFECT!! And it's the perfect price!!!! Dishwasher, large appliances, large rooms, a balcony off my bedroom, big closets, a decent sized bathroom!!!! And the best part is that it's tucked away on a hill above some trees. You can't even see it from the road. I filled out an application on the spot. Now let's hope they accept me and my current apartment lets me out a few weeks early. I think the official date my lease is up is October 30, but I want to be out before than provided I get this place. =) =) =)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying!!!
Love you, Aunt Patty

Bethany said...

Good Luck! Hope you get the apartment.

Kristiem10 said...

Those moms. They know what's best for you, even when you're a grownup, eh? I knew you'd find the perfect place. If it's God's will, everything will work out. And it seems like this is it. Keep us updated. :)

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for you, too. Especially about getting out of your old lease early. The sooner you're away from "creepy guy" the better!
Love, Aunt Kim

sarah said...

!! how exciting! the waiting is the hardest part. :)

Anonymous said...

Yippee! I'm so happy for you! You and your cutie pie are in our prayers as you work out the details. As always, God IS in control of your situation!
Love you,
Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

Don't you hate it when Mom is right? She always seems to have a way of doing that...knowing what is better for us even when we don't want to hear it! One of these days we'll just learn to give in right away....or that may just take the fun out of it. =)

Auntie EM

Jennie said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d. said...

AH! Good luck!