Tuesday, October 14, 2008

so i have nothing very exciting to say. punkin is on antibiotics for an unidentified problem having to do with bacteria somewhere, maybe his sinuses or his throat. and i am going to have to wait a while for the results of my ct-scan. he got sick saturday night immediately after i came back from a wedding. it was weird. all of the sudden i'm at the wedding and i know i need to be with him. so when i check on him and he is snoozing, i think it must be the wine. then he wakes up maybe a minute later and he is burning up (103+) and vomits (very hot, by the way) on my shoulder. this continues for the next day and a half, and forces me to face the reality that i feel really lousy myself (did i mention my sinuses are going to explode?). i did love the part where he cuddled with me on a pile of blankets in front of the tv all day sunday, though. that was good stuff.

2 comments:

Maddy said...

Yup that's why we trust our instincts.

Hope he's on the mend soon.
Best wishes

FXSmom said...

Boy do I know how that boy feels :( I hope he is getting better!