Friday, November 21, 2008

best comment ever

I'm happy to report that I went to work today. I almost left a half an hour later, but I went and stayed. And then I decided to cancel respite and hole up in the apartment for the rest of the night. This comment, however, made my day, after the rest of you SIDED WITH OMA???:

Okay, sorry to write that I have minimal advice to offer, yet thought you just might want feedback from one more aunt! I think you should do what they say, yet top it off with a bit of red wine just before bed. Praying for you!

Love, Aunt Kathy

Now, that I can drink!

4 comments:

Kristiem10 said...

lol, thank goodness for your Aunt Kathy.

Anonymous said...

RED WINE???? That goes without saying!!!!
Aunt Patty

Anonymous said...

Well of course! I didn't think we had to tell you that.
Geez your brain really is muddled.....Aunt Kim

FXSmom said...

lmao...we just want the best for you :)