Sunday, November 30, 2008

a few things

First of all, Punkin's teacher and I are stepping into dangerous waters. She mentioned to me last week that perhaps we should try putting him in underwear after Thanksgiving break. And since he's done so well these past few days, I decided to go for it. He's actually told me he needed to go potty three times today. So wish us luck. I will be packing multiple changes of clothes.



Second, is this Advent Calendar the cutest thing ever or what? Each door opens!!



I had planned on printing off little sayings or activities on pieces of paper to stick inside each box, but we got a paper calendar at church today with the same things. So I just cut up the paper calendar and stuck them inside this one. Seriously, don't you LOVE the doors? It's from Target.

3. Okay, it's snowing and I am not ready. Punkin does not have boots or gloves or a hat. Not that he would tolerate those things, but still I'm supposed to TRY. For real snowing. I had to scrape my car off this morning. I think Auntie brought it with her from Wisconsin, the insane place that was blessed with 108 inches of snow last winter -- and where they predict 150 will fall this year. I love me some Wisconsin and the people who live there, but 15o inches! of SNOW?!

2 comments:

FXSmom said...

love the calendar!!!

Good luck today with the skivvies. I know how nerve wracking that is but it is a painful necessity. Keep us updated :)

Haley-O said...

Wow! Good luck with the potty training!! He's going to do great -- the little CUTIE! :) Good luck with the SNOW!! We're supposed to get a lot here, too.....