Sunday, November 16, 2008

weekend update

1. He took his diaper off and pooped on the carpet. He hasn't done this since July, when we came scarily close to being close to becoming potty trained and then we went on vacation and he regressed into refusing to even sit on the toilet at all.

2. Somehow he's discovered he has underwear in his room and insists on wearing them, even though he clearly isn't ready. He put them on, though, and he looked so cute. Oi.

3. Disability Buzz is missing. =(

4. I love infomercials about kitchen stuff. There's a mini-infomercial on right now about a vegetable peeler and I'm totally mesmerized. Even though I know a girl who sells way better kitchen stuff (ahem, me) .... Ooohhhh SIX things for $14.99!!

5. I have a cough, but only when I'm attempting to sleep. No other symptoms, just a cough.

6. I bought four pairs of pants last week. They are three different sizes, which wouldn't be strange except that they are all FROM THE SAME STORE. Seriously, what gives?

7. I wasn't going to say anything because I'm immature and I can't talk about Woody from Toy Story without heading straight into the gutter, BUT, Punkin had five Woody dolls. Tiny, Little, Medium, Big, and Mega. (Notice how I stopped saying Woody after those adjectives in an attempt to stop the gross google searches?) Anyway, two of them (Little and Medium) are missing. I imagine them off with Disability Buzz at the local Happy Joes Jungle Bungle -- even though Punkin's never been there --dreaming up ways to make it back home. Do they know we MOVED?

8. It's going to be Monday soon. Are you ready?

3 comments:

Holly's Mom said...

That is a simply adorable picture... But how many woody dolls does one boy need ;-)

Kristiem10 said...

You are too funny. We have four Woody dolls in this house.

Jennie said...

HYYYYYYYY-larious. I miss the harassed sound of Tom Hanks' voice. Maybe I will watch ME some Toy Story tonight. Also, you are the funniest person I have ever met in my life. Search "TempurPedic Reviews" and read the utterly scary stuff about sensitivities to fake petroleum-based bedding. Maybe something similar is your issue? Don't want to scare you but it might be good info to have.