Saturday, December 6, 2008

i measure up! (aka: p*nis bling)

1. Say one nice thing to a man in your life.
* Punkin, the best part of my day is picking you up from school.

2. List at least six ways that you measure success in your life (or for your blog). In no particular order:
* Punkin is happy and continuing to make progress academically and with life skills.
* I can pay the bills with a job I like.
* I am able and willing to take time just for me.
* I write on my blog regularly and someone reads it. =)
* I remember to put God at the center of my life, and ask for forgiveness when I don't.
* Earning P*NIS BLING. Duh!

3. Assign this award to six other blogs and leave them a comment telling the blogger that you’ve assigned them this award. Here's four good friends:

(Thank you, Holly's Mom and Umma)

3 comments:

Kristiem10 said...

Um, hello! I gave you p@nis bling, too. I just failed to let you know. I thought you read my blog regularly, so I wouldn't have a need. lol.

sarah said...

lol! thanks, friend. this will give me something to do this afternoon, i guess. :)

love!

FXSmom said...

It's nice to see you say "picking you up" instead of "dropping you off." lol