Saturday, February 21, 2009

e-mail meme

Where is your cell phone? End table.
Your significant other? You tell me where he is! =) (Punkin's on my lap, though.)
Your mother? 2.3 miles away.
Your favorite thing? Punkin. And a warm blanket and good TV and cuddling.
Your dream last night? My friend couldn't deliver her baby, so I carried it for the last few months and went through labor for her. I know, weird, right? But is it weirder than the time I dreamt my cousin K needed a brain transplant, so I gave her half of mine. Then we'd both at least have half, which was fine except that I had trouble walking because my head felt lopsided.
Your favorite drink? Mountain Dew
Your dream/goal? Financial stability -- not wealth, just comfort.
What room are you in? Family room.
Your hobby? Eating out. And writing, obviously.
Your fear? I don't know if I'm more scared of losing Punkin or me dying and leaving him unprotected.
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Lately I've been thinking I'd like to be in a relationship, but really as long as I have my family and my faith I know I will be happy.
Where were you last night? Applebees and then at a friend's. (HIMYM -- this is SO going in my blog!)
Something that you aren't? A mathematician.
Wish list item? New living room furniture.
Last thing you did? Texted my friend.
What are you wearing? Shorts and a tank top.
Your pets? None -- I would only get one if it was really important to my significant other. I've recently discovered that I'm allergic to certain dogs, and cats are nice, but finicky. You never know what kind of cat you're going to get.
Friends? I miss them.
Life? Is good.
Your mood? Content. Feeling surprisingly social even though I am sleepy.
Missing someone? College friends.
Your car? Toyota Camry.
Something you're not wearing? Pants (ha!) -- it's cause I'm wearing shorts, weirdo!
Your favorite store? grocery
Your favorite color? Pink
When is the last time you cried? don't remember
Who will do this? YOU!
Where do you go to over and over? Work.
My favorite place to eat? Anyplace where I'm being served.
Favorite place you would like to be right now? With my sister.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW....I wish you were with me too! And BTW....your parents are either 2.2, 2.3, or 2.4 miles away....depending on if you ask Dad and which direction you travel!

Auntie EM