Saturday, February 7, 2009

good day

the children's museum has a bob the builder exhibit. with a life-size bob. and trucks that look exactly like the cartoons. with big steering wheels. i decided to bite the bullet and buy a membership. also, i saw another FX mom there that i've hung out with before. i asked her about our neurologist because her boys see her, too, and i had received a $500 bill a few weeks ago. she said that the neurologist is an iowa medicaid provider but the hospital, being in illinois, is not. so they repeatedly mess up and send bills to people they shouldn't. so that made me feel a lot better. hopefully it gets cleared-up either way soon. he was so tired from running everywhere today that he insisted on going to bed at 6:30 and cried through his bath -- during which his arms never left my neck.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

See? I told you it'd be okay!!

Kristiem10 said...

I'm glad you had a good day. My boys would love that Bob the Builder exhibit. Dr. B-K isn't in our insurance provider group, and I am trying to figure out how much it would cost us to go back there, anyway.

Anonymous said...

This is in regards to the quiz on the side of your blog....Yes, you CAN actually blow up a balloon! I saw you do it! We just make a better team together....I blow it up, you tie, I want to over-decorate and use lots of tape and streamers...you just shake your head and give in! It works out!

Auntie Em