Sunday, February 1, 2009

kodak moment

but i don't have a functioning camera, so no picture. i gotta call those people ... why can't i e-mail? maybe i can bribe someone to call for me... oma?

anyway, i'm sitting on the couch this morning with my favorite blue blanket, and punkin climbs up next to me. of course there is not enough room for the both of us, and he eventually slides to the floor -- taking my blanket with him. i'm absorbed with some sort of online stupidity and don't notice as he scampers off to retrieve two pillows and his ducky. he lays out the pillows side by side on the floor, just like mom does, and spreads out the blanket for us to share -- just like mom does -- and quietly waits for me to join him.

i love my life.

4 comments:

Kristiem10 said...

Aww, that's so sweet. Those kind of moments are little gifts, aren't they?

Jennie said...

*melts*

Laura said...

awwww, amazing. how beautiful.

Umma said...

Aww, how sweet!