Tuesday, February 10, 2009

update

All seems to be well. There really wasn't much fluid build-up like they thought, but his eardrum was curved in, which was likely causing the hearing loss and probably would have eventually caused other issues. I was extremely relieved that they brought me back before he woke up. The only bummer is that we'll have to go back out again sometime to pick up his eardrops. (Of course, we do have an Oma and an Opa....) Right now he's watching Ratatouille and asking for pizza -- I think he means hash browns from McDonalds.

4 comments:

Laura said...

This seems like very good news. I'm so happy!

FXSmom said...

That's wierd about his ear drum. But cool that they fixed it. Docs seem to know that kids need their folks when they wake up. They are getting wiser :)

Keep us updated and hope he is right as rain soon

Holly's Mom said...

I am so glad he is doing well.

Umma said...

I'm glad it went well. I hope this finally takes care of his hearing issues!