Sunday, March 22, 2009

conversation of sorts


video


Not sure who he's talking to here. He's been doing this at meals the past couple days, and even did it in the car today. My sister says it's not as weird or scary as it seems. I'll let her explain that in the comments. And Oma didn't say it, but she's probably thinking, "Um? You did the same thing when you were a kid. Why would you expect anything different?" And she's right, I did!

(Be sure to at least watch the very end if you don't want to watch the whole thing.)

4 comments:

Landon Andrew said...

Oh my goodness, this is precious. Thanks for sharing!

sarah said...

:)

i used to talk to my invisible friends (burt and ernie too) when i was little. now i just talk to myself...

Kristiem10 said...

I love that kid. He reminds me of my boys so much. Drew and Blake both do that.

Sarah said...

So cute!