Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I forgot to mention in my last post that my cousin has a very active social life -- definitely a fuller calendar than mine! And he loves his wooden spoon collection almost as much as his dvd collection. He and Punkin are close to getting into arguments when they're together -- good thing they both have their own dvd players!

Also, my respite worker is so NICE. She fixed my slipcovers (I had it on backwards) and set the clock on my microwave. She is really good with Punkin, too.

Punkin had a good day today. He was so docile and cuddly during speech that they took him to get his temperature taken! =) I think the time change and having a babysitter four nights in a row has just been a bit overwhelming for him. I know, I am so spoiled -- four nights!

I got my hair done today. Man, I think I'd pay money just to have that girl wash my hair for me, forget cutting it! I almost fell asleep.

That's all, folks! It's laundry night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!!! Four nights! You deserve it.
Aunt Patty

Kristiem10 said...

That sounds lovely. We had a babysitter tonight (Eric's sister) so we could go to dance lessons.

What a cool repite care worker for fixing your slipcover.

Anonymous said...

Robert has definitely seen more of Seattle and area than I probably ever will!
Good for you...four nights! You are spoiled =)

Punkin's Oma said...

Yeah, 2 of the 4 nights the respite worker was Oma. Happily of course.