Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Soooo...I went to the doctor for a work physical and mentioned that I've been having sinus/chest/throat/ear issues for about 3 weeks now. Turns out I have bronchitis. Oops. I guess that weird tickly feeling that pummells my body into uncontrollable coughing at night is called wheezing. I wish I would have made them clean out my ear, though. She said it was completely blocked, which explains the crazy dizziness and increased reliance on closed captioning. Makes me kinda worried about Punkin. But, we are going to the ENT tomorrow, so they can check him out there.

Everyone at church would probably agree that he looked perfectly healthy as he darted UP THE CENTER AISLE. TWICE. I don't want to know what I looked like chasing him!

Our bag is all packed with snacks and pull-ups for our trip to the university tomorrow. I love packing the bag the night before, it makes me feel less anxious.

Ugh. I accidentally bought the generic Captain Crunch with Crunch Berries! The berries taint the flavor of the entire bag. Stupid little balls of artificial fruit flavoring. GARR.

Okay, it's too late for this. Night!

No comments: