Sunday, March 22, 2009

update

Okay, my cousin will be in ICU until they can get his pancreas to calm down. Then he will have his gall bladder removed. I just want to give him and his family a big hug.

Punkin has a sinus infection and a high fever, so we will be home for a couple of days. The doctor thinks he never really got better from the last time he had a fever. I'm working on disinfecting the apartment.

In happy news, I had a second date. I highly recommend I Love You, Man as long as you can tolerate a decent amount of crude humor. It's so fun having a social life! Thanks for babysitting, Oma and Opa!

2 comments:

SB said...

your cuz will be in my thoughts and prayers...

:)

d. said...

A SECOND DATE!?

How did this happen without my even being aware of the FIRST date?

Also, we saw that on Saturday and it was hilarious. ;)