Monday, April 27, 2009

"you haven't done anything with your blog"

I have to share this hilariousness:
video

In other news, I'm having some concerns about Punkin's anxiety level, which seems to have skyrocketed in the past week. I think it's been building for a while, but now the symptoms are harder to ignore. Like this:

video

He was doing it so long and so loud during carpet time today that one of his classmates hit him on the leg -- but he didn't notice! And he didn't notice his teacher calling his name, either. Sigh. Poor Punkin. I put a call in to Dr. Berry-Kravis (neurologist at Rush FXS Clinic) to see what she says.

4 comments:

Kristiem10 said...

Punkin is so cute. Anxiety is so common for Fragile X. (As you know) Drew was on Prozac for anxiety by age 4. And Blake went on it at age 5.

Jennie said...

I watched these out of order and was cheered by the first video. I love the wheels turning.

Jana Nickle said...

Your little punkin is so precious. This makes me sad to watch. Poor thing. My daugher has anxiety but expresses it differently. Shes on Celexa now and we're switching to Zoloft. We'll see. Anyway, I wanted to thank you for all your advice and friendship on the FX community. Your blog on the webring is my favorite to visit. You have a great kid and a great sense of humor through all your trials. Such an inspiration!!!

Landon Andrew said...

Have you had raining weather? I notice when the barometric pressure changes that it effects Landon in behavior and sleep.